- 1-1/2 cups (355 ml) dried calendula flowers
- 2 cups (474 ml) oil (e.g., olive oil, sunflower oil)
- Process the flowers and oil in a blender until the mixture is smooth.
- Pour the mixture into a jar, cover the container, and store it in a warm location, out of direct sunlight.
- Shake the jar once a day for 2-3 weeks. The herbs must be submerged, so add more oil if necessary.
- Filter the oil using a strainer or cloth. Press the oil from the flowers. Discard the flowers.
- Store the oil in the refrigerator in a sealed jar.
- Apply the infused oil as needed to minor skin injuries (not deep lacerations).